L-Carnitine liquid is pure L-carnitine, one of the best known supplement products in the world and has recently begun to compete in popularity with our familiar vitamin C. We now also have a highly concentrated liquid product in our product line.
From a biochemical point of view, Carnitine liquid is a natural natural compound L-carnitine with a high degree of purification, which is naturally synthesized and is present in almost all organs and tissues of humans and animals.
However, the human body in most cases is not able to synthesize it in sufficient quantities.
According to scientific evidence, taking L-carnitine leads to:
- persistent loss of accumulated fat reserves;
- increasing the vitality of the body;
- a noticeable increase in the energy capabilities of the body;
- reducing fatigue and shortening the duration of full recovery;
- stimulation of the level of brain activity and normalization of the nervous system;
- an increase in the complex antioxidant effect on the body, which slows down the aging of many intracellular structures of the body;
- increased immunity;
- stimulation of the processes of protein biosynthesis, which is especially important with a high-protein diet
- lowering blood cholesterol levels and preventing the development of atherosclerosis;
- activating the restoration of functional liver cells, increasing the antioxidant activity of blood plasma;
- can maintain a “normal” blood sugar (glucose) level to some extent;
- improving heart function, reducing the risk of coronary artery disease;
- increasing stress resistance;
- in men, the activation of reproductive function and an increase in spermatogenesis;
Carnitine liquid is a natural liquid L-carnitine that reaches a concentration of 900 mg per 6.25 ml serving.
Convenience of dosage makes it easy to get the required amount of the drug for anyone interested in accelerating fat burning and creating a beautiful figure – the figure of his dreams. In liquid form, Carnitine liquid has increased efficiency compared to analogs, since it is produced in water with a pharmaceutical grade. In this form, the active substance enters the intestines faster – to the place of its maximum absorption. When L-carnitine is consumed in powder or tablet form, some of it changes its structure when it enters the stomach, losing its effectiveness.